Friday, December 1, 2023

I will manage your digital marketing completely

Intro



I will manage your digital marketing completely 


Jahanzeb Shahid
@jahanzeb123

Top Rated








About this gig

In this gig, I will manage your complete digital marketing and provide you with full support.


My offer includes but is not restricted to:


Social Media Management (SMM)

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Content Writing

Email Marketing

Advertising

Website Maintenance




About the seller

Jahanzeb Shahid
@jahanzeb123




Digital Marketer and SEO Expert


  • FromPakistan
  • Member sinceSep 2016
  • Avg. response time3 hours
  • Last deliveryabout 19 hours
  • Languages

    English, Urdu
I am an experienced digital marketer with nearly 8 years of expertise. I am the founder of Digital 200, a successful digital marketing agency. I also provide consultancy services to multiple businesses. Our team of experts specializes in Social Media Management, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Email Marketing, Content Writing, Website Development, and Maintenance. Prior to starting my own venture in 2019, I worked for international TV channels and remote US companies.

Reviews

156 reviews for this Gig

pthiring            United States

Jahanzeb and the team have worked very hard to roll out marketing initiatives that will ultimately drive results. They have been communicative and have taken direction where needed very well. If you wanted or needed to take some off your plate, they would be a great resource for you.


Seller's Response

Thank you so much for trusting us and kind words. We will keep giving our best to make this business successful.

johnhowze5           United States

Jana Zen and his team did a great job for me I did see lots of improvement in sales so to there work i would recommend him


Seller's Response

Thank you so much for appreciating us. This is just a start, we will keep improving it.

maxfrenchies            United States

Got the job done! Thank you!

Seller's Response

Thank you so much.

prado1976          United States

Extremely professional with high expertise in e-commerce.

Seller's Response 

Thank you so much.

bummylegion          United States

3 years strong working together! They do a great job managing my business and keeps me updated

0 Comments: