Thursday, November 30, 2023

The Music Production Guide - E Book for music producers




 THIS IS THE ULTIMATE E-BOOK FOR THE NICHE OF MUSIC PRODUCERS. Easy to advertise! This E-Book gives a step-by-step introduction to mixing, mastering, advertising and releasing strategies for music producers. There are millions trying to boost their careers and trying to start earning money. This book will help them.


Hi, I’m Trenox, a music producer from Germany. This bundle e-book contains all my music production knowledge. From mixing overmastering, releasing, and even marketing these 34 pages of PDF contain the knowledge you need to jump from producing music as a hobby to making money with my professional-sounding music. I hope it will help you to level up your career. Below there is a summary of its content.

The Music Production Guide - E-Book for music producers

  • What is this book about?

  • What is the difference between mixing and mastering?


    • Which free plugins should I get?

    • Which plugins should I pay for?

    • What are the single plugins used for?


      • How to EQ – basic laws, explanation and proper examples for the instruments

      • How to use reverb

      • How to use delay

      • How to sidechain

      • How to use mixer buses

      • How to use mixing-chains

      • How to mix a piano

      • How to mix leads

      • How to mix bass

      • How to mix vocals

      • Much more


        • Which are the right export settings

        • Which is the right file type?


          • Why should I master my song?

          • How can I master my song (simple mastering chain)?

          • Alternatives to self-made mastering


            • Where to advertise

            • Why should I get on Playlists?

            • How to get on playlists?

            • Which platforms are useful?

0 Comments: